I just started working on more patinas- hope to get some earthy, Fall colors finished up for some earrings and more boho pieces!
I have to show you my new torch- yup, that big one! It sits with the other dangerous things on the top of my workbench’s hutch.I got this larger torch for some more heavy-duty projects. The cute little black blazer torch works great for the fine silver stacking rings but a bigger flame is needed for pieces like the bangle I made last Friday night.
Now that I have gotten a little taste of what a larger, hotter flame can do, you can be sure to see more of these bangles and other larger pieces in my Etsy shop!
I am so excited to be a part of this giveaway from SariBlue with an amazing assortment of handmade goodies.
Up for grabs:
- SariBlue: $25 Shop Credit
- Piccolo Paradiso Solid Lotion Bar
- Petals to the Metal: Petal Earrings in Purple Posies
- Beadsoul: Custom Made Hand-stamped Copper Cuff Bracelet
- I Adore Life Jewelry: Lively Quartz Necklace
- Piccolo Paradiso: Whipped Sugar Scrub
- Moore Magnets: Large Coupon Organizer in ivory with cherry blossoms
- Sew Beastly: A $20 Shop Credit
- The Black Star Boutique: Children’s Polymer Clay Post Earrings
Check it out to see all the lovely items by these talented artisans and good luck!